NPC Don't Move Game Glitch!?? Help Me!!?

1. Hi,
    I've run into an issue with my game that is unbearable!

The issue is that on several missions now I've ran into a glitch where the mission NPC don't move or do anything and it either says -1 above their head or just their level # & health bar but they just stand there. And no matter what you do they don't die or throw down loot.

I've experienced it 3 times already,

First one was on the mission to Skellige which was really annoying cause it was on the boat part where you're supposed to kill the pirates but i couldn't kill 3 of the pirates. Until i decided to reload it and instead of selecting to go to the ship straight when the captain asks if you're ready, i said no i need some time. So it left the mission and I was able to go back into it and when the mission proceeded it didn't do it again on that part. So somehow I was able to bypass the glitch that one time. But after that, i've experienced it 2 or 3 other times and i have not been able to over come it again. The latest one is at the mission of the cat school gear and the monster dude at the end just stands there and i can't kill him properly he will not drop the loot.

My game is upgraded to patch 1.11 and the Verfy/Fix thing didn't work... I've reinstalled the game 3 times and it didn't work. I don't know what else to do and really don't want to restart the whole game.... I've spent like 150+hrs into it already and it's just really frustrating. I'm so freakin sad...

User Info: Deedlet

Deedlet - 3 years ago