Why can't I change my controls back to KB + M?

1. (Don't Starve) I launched the game for the first time and I activated the controller support in the menu when I was prompted to. I thought it just activated the function, but didn't actually enabled it.
    Anyway, now I'm stuck with controller settings with my mouse and keyboard. I went into the controls and disabled the Xbox 360 controller configuration, but it is still enabled in-game.

What can I do?

User Info: techtonik25

techtonik25 - 1 year ago
  2. Additional Details:
    Update: I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, and I'm still stuck on the controller settings. I changed every possible value in the settings.ini, deleted that file, checked the integrity of my game cache... nothing works.
    I'm starting to be VERY frustrated.

User Info: techtonik25

techtonik25 - 1 year ago

Answers

1. Unplug your controller then restart the game. Fixed. Just don't have your controller plugged in when you boot the game up. Had the same issue and this is the only way I've been able to fix it. It really is that simple.

User Info: frankspank

frankspank - 1 year ago 0 0