I gain no experience after level 60 in Dragon Song main scenario, when do I start gaining experience?

1. I don't gain any experience pass level 60. I'm past Heavansward in the DragonSong Main Sceniero

User Info: tammielee20161

tammielee20161 - 2 weeks ago

1. Ok so I have a suggestion that may solve your problem. It sounds like you probably have only activated the Starter Edition, and you may not have activated the Shadowbringers Standard Edition.

If that's the case what it means is that you have access to A Realm Reborn and Heavensward, but you won't have access to anything beyond it (including a higher level cap) until you actually activate Shadowbringers.

You should have a code that came with Shadowbringers Standard Edition that you will need to tie to your account using Mogstation. Once you have done that you will start gaining XP again and the level cap will go up to 80.

User Info: Jolteon

Jolteon (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 5   0

Answers

1. The limit is set according to which expansions you personally own.

If you only own the base game or are on the free trial, you are capped at level 60 and will not gain any more EXP on that class until you buy the further expansions.

You can either buy Shadowbringers now or wait until Endwalker releases. (Note that preordering Endwalker will only unlock the other expansions for you when it is released in November.)

User Info: RocketJess

RocketJess (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 3   0
  2. Thank You for the response, I bought these 2 games

FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Starter Edition
    $19.99

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers Standard Edition

$39.99

Maybe It's the wrong Shadowbringers, the standard edition is that the wrong game.

User Info: tammielee20161

tammielee20161 - 2 weeks ago
  3. I'm doing a Job in Dragonsong MSQ "An Uncertain Future"

Don't I have Shadowbringers because I have the Dragonsong MSQ

User Info: tammielee20161

tammielee20161 - 2 weeks ago
  4. The problem is the Starter Edition maybe?

User Info: tammielee20161

tammielee20161 - 2 weeks ago
  5. Dragonsong is part of the post-credits MSQ for Heavensward. It is included in the current starter edition and you will have access to it even if you don't have access to the later expansions.

As Jolteon has noted below, you will need to go to Mog Station and register Shadowbringers to your account.

User Info: RocketJess

RocketJess - 1 week ago
  6. If you're not gaining experience past 60, then you lack the expansions necessary to do so

User Info: PrimeFireMage

PrimeFireMage - 2 weeks ago 1   0
  7. Wouldn't the Shadowbringer standard addition be the expansion I need?

FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Complete Edition
    This bundle contains:

$19.99

$39.99

User Info: tammielee20161

tammielee20161 - 2 weeks ago