How do you fully unlock the Emperor's New Set?

1. I only see the 'fists' available...or maybe I'm mistaken about something cos it's highlighted in yellow while the rest are greyed.(does grey mean they won't work yet?) I want my character to go shirtless that's y I need one of those items ^^" Problem is does it work although its state is greyed? Or do I have to craft or do something else? o.o TIA

User Info: koosha136

koosha136 - 3 weeks ago
  2. Color has nothing to do with anything. You can just buy the full set and use it right away

User Info: Kaihedgie

Kaihedgie - 3 days ago

1. If you can see them in the shop, you have already unlocked them. The icon is always grey.

User Info: RocketJess

RocketJess - 3 weeks ago 3   0

Answers

1. There is a quest line you have to do out of Vesper Bay involving glamours and dyes before you can buy those from the NPCs I think. You can also buy them from the market board but those are usually sold at marked up prices.

User Info: Bloody_Moon1

Bloody_Moon1 - 3 weeks ago 2   0
  2. Ah ok I see. :( Long way to go then for me...was wondering how come only the 'weapon' one is yellow and the rest greyed though

User Info: koosha136

koosha136 - 3 weeks ago 2   0
  3. Because the weapon is technically equippable and the clothing pieces have no class restrictions or stats, as I recall.

User Info: Dekrosse

Dekrosse - 5 days ago 2   0