How do I download the FF14 free trial? me and my friends keep getting errors?

1. me and my friends are trying to do the free trial for Final Fantasy 14 and we keep getting asked for registration numbers, errors when we try to input the 8 digit from our emails for the account, nd an error for when we input region error:i2501 when we didn't try to purchase anything? we've never ever had any accounts with square enix or final fantasy.

User Info: ConfusedNerd68

ConfusedNerd68 - 4 weeks ago

1. I hate the top answer for this so much. It"s the same canned answer that frustrated me so much when I was having this issue. The answer is that there are 2 clients. There is a free trial client and a retail one. The retail client will always error out when logging in. Go search for FF14 free trial client on google and download the free trial client instead. It will register and log in normally after that.

User Info: glaceonyo

glaceonyo - 2 weeks ago 16   1

Answers

1. Here are the steps.

Requirements to participate in the free trial
    1) You must log in with a SQUARE ENIX Account.
    · You can create a SQUARE ENIX Account during the client setup process or on the Mog Station at mogstation
    · You can also use a pre-existing SQUARE ENIX Account, as long as that account does not have a license for the retail version or beta of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

2) Your SQUARE ENIX Account must not have had a previous FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn license.
    · You must not have participated in the free trial before.
    · You must not have participated in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test.
    · You must not have a full version license of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn registered to the account.

User Info: colddeck64

colddeck64 - 4 weeks ago 2   21