If I buy ShB, will i be able to play through all the content up to that point?

1. I have up to StB on ps4 but I want to move to PC, where i only have the base game. If I buy ShB will I have access to my character and all the previous content on PC?

User Info: xMoriKunx

xMoriKunx - 2 weeks ago

1. Yes. Since you already own the base game on PC, when you buy Shadowbringers you will have access to all of the content.

However you will need to log out in a Stormblood or older area if you want to play on your PS4.

User Info: colddeck64

colddeck64 - 2 weeks ago 3   2
  2. Unless you change to a new race in which case you can only log in with ShB access.

User Info: MetallifiedKISS

MetallifiedKISS - 5 days ago

Answers

1. Expansion access is platform specific. To have full access you need to have all the expansions on pc, not just ShB

User Info: Insomnamarth

Insomnamarth - 5 days ago 0   3
  2. All of this can be confirmed on Mogstation.. it separates by platform.

User Info: Insomnamarth

Insomnamarth - 5 days ago
  3. This is incorrect as Shadowbringers Expansion, all Prior Expansions are included.

User Info: roleplayergamer

roleplayergamer - 4 days ago