Are you automatically kicked out of a free company if your playtime expires?

1. What happens if your time runs out and you're still in a FC?

User Info: MabinogiFan

MabinogiFan - 1 month ago
  2. if your FC happens to have a discord channel, and they're understanding enough, just explain if your time runs out and you're unable to get a time card.

my FC is pretty cool about this, as they understand RL comes before any and all else. but as long as you try to remain active on the (respective) discord channel and keep them up to date, everything should be cool.

User Info: Avalionis

Avalionis - 2 weeks ago

1. No, but if you stay unsubbed for a while most of them end up kicking you in my experience

User Info: OneTruePlayer81

OneTruePlayer81 - 1 month ago 7   0

Answers

1. I was in a free company before I broke my right arm. Now that it heal and it been a year later, I don't think they waited for me lol

User Info: armoredmarine

armoredmarine - 1 week ago 1   0
  2. No, I've left the game for 9 months at a time and still am in my FC, though they might just not kick people.

User Info: supersayandoyle

supersayandoyle - 1 week ago 0   0