What is the fastest way to level to 60?

1. Hello, I am a returning player from a long time ago, I have a level 50 that I want to get to 60 as quickly as possible. I am working through Palace of the Dead currently, does anyone know if there is a faster method (besides buying the exp potion)? Thanks in advance.

User Info: Quazocot

Quazocot - 1 week ago
  2. buy a lvl boost. POOF! 60

User Info: kcolwons

kcolwons - 1 week ago

1. 50-60: Either participate in Palace of the Dead, or if you have it unlocked Squadron Command Missions. Command Missions are faster, but they take a while to unlock if you haven't been actively using the Squadron feature. If you use Squadrons, make sure any DPS are set to Archer, and give everyone but your Healer Offensive Tactics. Healer can have any Tactic, I prefer Balanced on them.

User Info: Uta

Uta - 1 week ago 7   0

1. It's probably better to just run through the story of Heavensward as you'll gradually reach 60 as you progress in the story. Dungeons in general offer better experience too. If you are level 50 then I imagine you must have completed the storyline of A Realm Reborn. Unfortunately there is no super fast to level up right away, Make sure your hunt log is complete, map out the areas of A Realm Reborn as you gain exp for map completion.
    Important note: You won't be able to do certain activities unless you are a certain level hence why I suggest just running through the main story line quests just to reach lvl 60 onward.

User Info: ShiroSetsuna

ShiroSetsuna - 1 week ago 4   0
  2. If you haven't done the story, just do that, combined with roulettes. The fastest way to level in terms of time spent is making use of daily roulettes, in particular: leveling, trials, alliance raid and main scenario. They are limited however, since you only get the XP bonus once a day (resets midnight Japan time). After that, see what Uta said.

User Info: Naryoril

Naryoril - 1 week ago 4   0
  3. The fastest way is a $25 level boost

User Info: DrummerShane12

DrummerShane12 - 5 days ago 3   3
  4. This game is available in China?

User Info: gdaubian

gdaubian - 1 week ago 2   5