Where do you buy bait currently?

1. So, I have been wandering around each main city for a while and I have not seen any traces of bait being sold at any shop. Even most ironically at Limsa Lominsa. Before anyone guesses where they could be at, I did check tool suppliers and the guild store.

User Info: ZarexWolf

ZarexWolf - 4 weeks ago

1. theres a person in each housing area (i can't remember offhand the name, the junkmonger?) down in each area's respective bazaar area that sells a nice variety of bait. i think its all ARR stuff so nothing really above lvl 50. lavender bed's would be wildflower stalls if i remember correctly.

User Info: fairyneko

fairyneko - 3 weeks ago 3   0

1. fairyneko has the right of it. the junkmongers in the housing areas sell bait. here are their locations

Junkmonger (Lavender Beds) x:11.7, y:8.4
    Junkmonger (Goblet) x:10, y:8
    Junkmonger (Mist) x:10.7, y:11.6
    Junkmonger (Shirogane) x:10.1 , y:12.7

they only sell bait up to lvl 50, so anything for 51-70 you'll have to visit merchants in either Ishgard or various towns throughout Dravania, Othard or Gyr Albania.

User Info: Avalionis

Avalionis - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  2. I tried to post a link to the wiki page, but that's not allowed here, (gamerescape wiki, search bait, click where it says "were you looking for fishing tackle?" the search is weird there), check each bait/tackle you're looking for, they're frequently spread out per zone/area as needed. There isn't one single place to get every bait all at once, except the market board, which is likely to be over priced.

User Info: Gattsu_XI

Gattsu_XI - 3 weeks ago 1   2
  3. Most "Merchant and Mender" NPCs in the various towns sell fish bait and lures, as "Tools".

User Info: colddeck64

colddeck64 - 4 weeks ago 0   2
  4. I did check there, but I couldn't find any except for fishing poles.

User Info: ZarexWolf

ZarexWolf - 4 weeks ago
  5. Fish bait is not a tool, it's an item, under "purchase items" at most NPCs.

If you can fish at an area, there's a 99% chance a merchant in the area sells bait, under 'purchase items'.

Also in main cities, they sell bait up to the cap of that city (at least in ARR). Fieldcraft vendor.

User Info: DAOWAce

DAOWAce - 2 weeks ago
  6. Ul'dah shout chat /thread

User Info: Sanctferum

Sanctferum - 2 weeks ago 0   2