Can't start first ixali quest, "unable to commence synthesis?

1. I just started the ixali quest line to help level up weaver. I'm lvl 34, have equipped the ehcatl gloves, but still cannot commence synthesis. I don't understand what i am doing wrong.

In the characteristics section it mentions "status required: facility access: detailing." But i have no idea what this is, what it means, or what to do. I have researched this and haven't found any answers. Please help! what do i do, is it a place i go to ?

User Info: Jojoveller

Jojoveller - 9 months ago

Answers

1. Talk to the npc that you got the crafting materials from(should be a blue circle with an exclamation mark in it). For these quests they will give you a special status that will allow you to craft the item. They'll often come with some kind of set back like lower cp, cross class skills disabled, etc. It's likely that you just sat too long after talking to them before you tried to craft stuff.

User Info: Zarren364

Zarren364 - 8 months ago 1   0
  2. Talk to the current step NPC to regain the facility buff, also, it goes without saying, but make sure you have the ixali gloves equipped, or you won´t be able to craft their items.

User Info: Dimalva

Dimalva - 3 weeks ago 2   1