If I buy FF14 can I start over with a new square enix account?

1. In short. I never played the free trail which i downloaded and linked. Forgot login stuff. Dont want to go through the hassle of waiting for SE support. Deleted SE account. I now want to BUY the game and create and link a new Square enix account. Im afraid if i buy my old SE account will still be linked. Or do i get to start over and create a new account. Never had the bought version on my PS4 before. Please help! Thanks

User Info: Emeuleigh

Emeuleigh - 1 year ago

Answers

1. I think SE accounts are linked through email address. So if you're using a different email address it wont link back to your old SE account. Unless your on PS4, in which case I think you would need a different PSN ID to not be linked to an old SE account.

User Info: Rhomber

Rhomber - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. You would need to either
    a)Unlink the PSN account from the account(which, at that point, you may as well just recover the trial account)
    b)Create a new PSN specifically for XIV.
    Those are your only two options for console users.

User Info: Caelthus

Caelthus - 1 year ago 0   0