Is there a way to make Dark Souls to run only on the GPU?

1. I have more than 45 hours playing,i bought it recently because of Dark Souls III, but the game doesn't want to use the total GPU power

My Specs:
    GTX 1050 ti 4 gb
    Intel I7 3.1 Ghz 5 Gen
    1 TB of storage
    16 gb Ram

Even with my specs i can't get 45 fps solid

User Info: Ahelper

Ahelper - 2 years ago
  2. You have applied DSfix and unlocked the framerate right? If you have and you still can't get a consistent 60 idk what to tell you. I run a GTX 645 and even though it pushes it to 100% I still get a nearly solid 60fps.

User Info: 2500661

2500661 - 2 years ago
  3. I have DSfix(complete setup), 45 fps almost solid, it uses only 38% of my GPU and i searched a lot but, I still didn't find a fix, tried nvidia settings, but nothing works!

User Info: Ahelper

Ahelper - 2 years ago

Answers

1. If you're still having this problem try adding the line -USEALLAVAILABLECORES to your launch options. It's a command I hear people use for ark survival evolved but it may work here as well.

User Info: 2500661

2500661 - 2 years ago 0   0