Dark Souls for PC?

1. So this is kinda a broad question.. Currently I play on xbox 360, but I dont like the xbox store, and i feel like there will be more online interaction with the pc. Is this true?
    Also, a little off topic, how much would a gaming computer (desktop) with the capabilities to play games like this cost? I can either build one or buy one, whichever is cheaper/better. any suggestions?

User Info: Thejorris

Thejorris - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I don't know what to say about this online cooperation thing. I think it is more on PC than it is on XBOX 360 because you don't need an XBOX LIVE account to play it on PC.
    About the Desktop Computer, it kinda depends where you live too...I got my computer for 600 ~ 750-800 $ 2 years ago and I found it on sale. I've been playing a lot of games on it and Crysis 3 was running very well at close-to-ultra settings. So, I can say you would find a decent computer at around 300-400 ~ 400-520 $. Just search very well for a good PC and with well reviews, and keep opening the page of it over time (make sure it is a site with cookies) and you'll have many chances on finding it on sale. You should consider on getting a very good PC if you plan on buying Dark Souls for PC so you can mod it and play it with no problems. By the way, if you have an XBOX LIVE account you should totally get Windows 8 because it's perfect for it.

User Info: Seriousedy

Seriousedy - 5 years ago 0   0