Help with land values please?

1. Well, everything's going hunky-dory in my city, wealthy residents moving in, I look down then BAM! Suddenly there are abandoned homes and unhappy sims are running the streets. They are chanting "low land values". I have ALOT of parks, so land values should be that bad (and according to the maps, they aren't). So if any of you have tips/tricks on how to raise land values, I would LOVE to hear them. Thank you!

User Info: KellySue667

KellySue667 - 4 years ago

1. A trick that sometimes works to fix that problem can be to actually lower the land value. This will make lower income citizens move in that won't be so demanding.

You could also try bus stops. They're expensive but increase the land value without taking up space.

User Info: Crynon

Crynon - 4 years ago 0   0