How long does it take for a gift of money to be received?

1. I have my own private region just for me and I gifted my other city 50k just to help with stuff and over a Sim day later and the money is still not there. How long does it take?

User Info: Bradvh97

Bradvh97 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. The time is variable depending on traffic, if you switch to your government map after sending a gift you will see a vehicle taking to gift to its selected destination, so obviously if you have clear roads it will be fairly quick and the opposite if you have high congestion.

User Info: weenigma

weenigma - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. Hi,

This is due to the server's notification response time. If your region is well developed and you log into a new city you get lots of notifications saying "<This> has been approved/available for region". You'll need to wait out all the notification to appear and once they are completed you'll get notification saying "Simoleon gift Received".

Cheers,

User Info: illuminator27

illuminator27 - 6 years ago 0   0