I need some help with Steam In Home Streaming with Inquisition?

1. I've found a couple of guides online, and I've gotten it to work correctly all of once.

I've taken all the steps here: steamcommunity.com/groups/homestream/discussions/0/617319460908161120/

And I found this thread: www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/2n0ezg/steam_inhome_streaming/

So, I have both Origin and Dragon Age as non-Steam shortcuts. I have Origin Overlay turned off. I have Origin set to close automatically when I exit the game. All of that is working correctly.

The problem I'm having is that Steam crashes on the host computer as soon as Inquisition starts. This *appears* to be happening due to Inquisition going full screen at a high resolution on the host computer as soon as it starts. I suspect that initial boot is at too high a resolution for Steam to support, which kills it. Setting Inquisition to run windowed does not stop this, nor do command line arguments of "-windowed" in both Steam and Origin.

Any ideas?

User Info: elvendude

elvendude - 4 years ago