How do you Move Gear from Valuables back to Equipment?

1. As everyone must know by now, it's easy as pie to move unwanted gear into the Valuables section for easy-selling later.

How do you get gear back into your normal Inventory when you accidentally move it to Valuables?

I've already tried selling it to the vendor and buying it back, but it goes straight back into my Valuables section, so suffice to say, that method doesn't work.

Is it even possible to return items from Valuables? Or is this yet another tiny flaw in DA:I that can potentially glare a hole into your eye?

User Info: GunBlazeEX

GunBlazeEX - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You just hit the same button you used to initially put it in the valuable section

User Info: fusion88

fusion88 - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. Bump ... I'm having same problem. I can't figure out how to get something I accidentally put in valuables back to inventory to use! anyone?

User Info: SkullLeader00

SkullLeader00 - 4 years ago 0   0
  3. Go to your valuables section, search the item you want, then click 'unmark for sale'.

User Info: mana_tifa0909

mana_tifa0909 - 4 years ago 0   0
  4. Thanks Mana ... and I'm sorry for the newb question but where can I find the valuables section? When I press i there is not option for that??

User Info: SkullLeader00

SkullLeader00 - 4 years ago 0   0
  5. Does anyone know? I still can't figure it out ...

User Info: SkullLeader00

SkullLeader00 - 4 years ago 0   0