Where can I find the key to the lockers?

1. In the chapter "A friend" when you climb down out of the tunnel there are a few lockers that are locked. As you go on a soldier will say that he has "The only key" to his stash but I didn't get a key from his body when I looted him. There is also a locked door just past where the shotgun rack is. I don't know if it would be the same key or if you can even unlock it. But do the linearity of the game I don't want to go on because I'm sure I won't be able to come back.

User Info: Klitcommander42

Klitcommander42 - 6 years ago

1. I don't think you can use keys. Guards have a specific route they make if you are not spotted that is. Follow them and sometimes they open locked lockers, kill them and grab the stash

User Info: Freezera

Freezera - 6 years ago 0   0