How to find meridias beacon?

1. I’m at level 35 and am still yet to find meridias beacon, I’ve tried returning to the statue but nothing happens, I’ve tried clairvoyance, it’s been in none of the chests I’ve looked in so far, any ideas?

User Info: Rhyswilliams

Rhyswilliams - 2 weeks ago

1. It spawns in the first boss chest you come across after reaching level 10. So where ever you were at that level is where it will be around. Note that the beacon can and will spawn in locked Giant camp chests. Look in them first as I feel they may have it as their likely the only boss chest you would ignore at level 10.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 3   0

Answers

1. Do you have the Dragonborn DLC installed? It is possible that the beacon could have spawned inside one of the chests somewhere in Solstheim.

User Info: hylianarmy

hylianarmy (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 2   0
  2. Quoted directly from Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages Wiki:

"The Beacon can spawn randomly in any boss chest in the game—including those added by Dawnguard and Dragonborn—amounting to over one hundred fifty possible locations. If you happen to find this beacon, as soon as you put it in your inventory you will hear Meridia's voice say, "A new hand touches the Beacon. Listen. Hear me and obey. A foul darkness has seeped into my temple. A darkness that you will destroy." Meridia's voice will then go on to give the location of her statue."

So it is in a random boss chest, one of 150 or so. You just haven't come across the one it spawned in yet. Note that it is possible to have spawned in a boss chest you already opened, if the dungeon had a chance to reset before you reached level 10.

User Info: KZadBhat420

KZadBhat420 - 2 weeks ago 2   0
  3. Try going to the statue at Mount Kilkreath and talking to it. It looks like from the description of the quest it should then give you a marker to the beacon itself.

User Info: KZadBhat420

KZadBhat420 - 2 weeks ago
  4. Not random, first boss chest after activating the level up to 10 will spawn it Immediately. If Poster never went to Solstheim or started Dawnguard during that level 10 activation they will not have the beacon.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne - 2 weeks ago