How do I collect Haelga's debt if she is dead?

1. Haelga is dead and I cannot collect the debt for the quest “Taking Care of Business

User Info: BaldCardinal38

BaldCardinal38 - 3 weeks ago

1. You can use console commands to either resurrect Haelga or to advance forward on quest objectives. On American English keyboards, the tilde key (~) will toggle the console screen, but on British English keyboards, that key is the grave key ( ` ). Now if you're playing any console version there's nothing you can do.

User Info: raonn

raonn (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 7   0

Answers

1. Let me echo that last line "raonn" said, if you happen to be playing any console version of the game and do not have a back up save file where Haelga is still alive, you can not complete the quest.

But since this is the PC board and that is most likely how you are playing it...console commands, like already mentioned.

User Info: Nightmare319

Nightmare319 - 4 days ago 0   2