Can the Snakeblood perk be improved with the Restoration glitch?

1. Hello, everyone!
    As some of you may know, the Resist Poison enchant becomes virtually impossible to obtain after level 20 (without the Unofficial patch).

So I tried drinking a strong-enough (about 200%) Restoration potion and then unlock the Snakeblood perk in the Alchemy tree to see if it's possible to gain poison immunity that way.

I tested it in Blackreach, in a spot where there is a Centurion right next to a Chaurus, and the Centurion's poison seems to be harmless now, but I still got the "You have been poisoned" message from the Chaurus.
    But, as far as I can tell, the only damage I got was from direct hits.

Could someone please verify if unlocking the perk this way actually grants complete (or the capped percentage) poison immunity?
    I'm on 360 and can't use console commands to check it out myself.

Thank you. :)

User Info: Sage5

Sage5 - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. The UESP says Poison Resistance is capped at 85% so I doubt using the resto loop would push the Snakeblood perk above that.

User Info: Andw96

Andw96 - 5 days ago 0   0
  2. Yeah. That's why I wrote "complete (or the capped percentage)".
    I'm fine with reaching the cap. I was just wondering if it's at all possible to do that with *only* the perk.

I wrote "complete" only because poison immunity is kinda weird.
    The cap is 85%, but you are supposed to get complete poison immunity by being a vampire or by wearing a Necklace of Poison Immunity.
    So either, somehow, these two things push the cap or Bethesda is lying to all vampires.

User Info: Sage5

Sage5 - 4 days ago