How to spawn reanimatable skeletons?

1. I'm playing through for the millionth time and just now found out you can reanimate the skeleton right before the frostbite spider room in bleak falls barrow. Is there any way to use console commands to spawn in more skeletons like this one that I can cast raise dead on? I want to have a necromancer that summons skeleton warriors like you could in Morrowind.

User Info: Wreten314

Wreten314 - 4 weeks ago

Answers

1. For PC, you need a mod to raise skeletons. In Skyrim, you can only raise dead bodies like humans or draugrs.

Here a mod that can let you do that: www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9583

User Info: FactoidHunter

FactoidHunter (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 0   0
  2. You actually CAN raise skeletons in the base game, they just have to be intact when you find them. You have to find one that's already dead but still intact. I'm looking for the object ID of the already dead skeleton container-type object like the ones right inside the door of Labyrinthian so that I can spawn them in wherever I want.

User Info: Wreten314

Wreten314 - 4 weeks ago