when i rotate the camera of my character, it does not go around the character and instead character rotates with it?

1. ok so basically you know when you rotate your camera with weapon sheathed, the camera goes around your character?

well for some reason for me, i rotate the camera and my character rotates as well, basically the same case as when you are moving or have a weapon out.

solutions?

User Info: AlivePerformer9

AlivePerformer9 - 2 weeks ago

Answers

1. This hasn't ever happened to me, so this response isn't from experience, mind you.
    Try unequipping everything and removing active potion effects. If need be, put all your things in a chest and try looking around in 3rd person.
    If that doesn't work, well, looking in the Display Settings of the game, maybe?

User Info: FlaWLessMinigun

FlaWLessMinigun - 1 day ago 0   0
  2. Is this in free camera mode?

If not, open the command console (the ~ key) type in:

tfc

hit enter. Close the console.

TFC is the shortcut command for ToggleFreeCamera - and allows the camera view to move free of the character. To exit free camera mode, repeat the open console > tfc > enter > close console sequence.

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff (Expert) - 1 day ago 0   0