How to not kill Paarthurnax?

1. Is there a way to not kill Paarthurnax because I really like him and don’t want to kill gim

User Info: GhostCoach33

GhostCoach33 - 2 months ago
  2. Don't intentionally take out a deadly weapon and start attacking him with said deadly weapon.

Just like real life, it's pretty easy to not kill people you really like.

User Info: The_Mighty_KELP

The_Mighty_KELP - 2 months ago

1. I've used a mod for a long time called The Paarthurnax Dilemma. Gives you options for it. Can't link it here, but it's on the Nexus. There's version for the both regular and special editions of the game.

User Info: Megawizard

Megawizard - 2 months ago 10   0

Answers

1. Step 1. Acquire quest to kill Paarthurnax.

Step 2. Vehemently ignore aforementioned quest.

Step 3. Crack open a cold one and toast to your success!

User Info: Chrono222Nomad

Chrono222Nomad - 2 months ago 6   0
  2. Then don't kill him.

The Blades are stubborn in their belief that all dragons must be killed. The only way to continue doing quests for the Blades is to kill Paarthunax. However, you can complete the story without fulfilling their demand.

User Info: hylianarmy

hylianarmy - 2 months ago 5   1
  3. If you have joined the Blades, without using mods, your options are to complete the quest and lose the Grey Beards or not complete the quest and abandon the Blades questline.

There are several mods available. As Megawizard stated, I have used The Paarthunax Dilemma a lot -
    www dot nexusmods dot com/skyrim/mods/18465

I have also used The Paarthunax Ultimatum - www dot nexusmods dot com/skyrim/mods/18465. Telamont created a compatibility patch that lets you use Ultimatum with Dilemma.

Personally I prefer the Dilemma & Ultimatum compatibility option to either as a standalone.

Replace the several "space dot space" into .

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff (Expert) - 2 months ago 3   0
  4. It has been some time, however I remember at one time, you could do both, save the dragon and not piss the blades off in vanilla, no mods. After talking to parthunax if you then exhausted all of angeirs new talk options, then told delphene you decided not to kill him , new conversation options open up for her where you tell her to accept your choice. Esbern and her get a little pissy but accept it and you can continue friendly with both

User Info: Artef

Artef - 2 months ago 2   3