Where can I sell something for 4k, is there anywhere I can do that?

1. I have a Holy ebony battleaxe (flawless) but it sells for 4085, all shop keepers have 1.5k or so but i dont want to waste 3k. Help please.

User Info: Megzy8

Megzy8 - 3 weeks ago

1. A couple options:

A long process would be to raise the Thieve's Guild influence to increase the fence's base gold amount. To increase influence, you need to do radiant quests for Vex or Devlin. After doing 5 of these in a specific major hold, a special quest unlocks for that hold. Do that quest and the guild's influence rises. Do this in each of the 5 major holds and the fences will have 4000 gold.

You could also buy a bunch of stuff from a merchant like expensive ingots or potions, then sell your axe to get your money back.

Also if I remember right, I think you could also spend money at a trainer who is also a shopkeeper, and the money you spend on training will become part of their shop inventory until it resets. Some trainers can be married to turn them into shopkeepers.

User Info: jedicommand7

jedicommand7 - 2 weeks ago 7   1
  2. I do the purchasing method. I buy ingots to make armour or I buy armour to enchant and then sell. It can end up taking a while but in the end you'll have hundreds of thousands of dollars this way.

User Info: zebatov

zebatov - 4 days ago
  3. To add to jedis bit, there is also a perk in speech that increases all vendor cash pools by 1000 Bringing all fences to 5k gold each ie 25k gold every few days if you somehow empty all 5 fences

User Info: Artef

Artef - 1 day ago

Answers

1. The Thieves Guild Fences have about that much but you nee to join and do quests to get access to them. Best thing to do is to buy something you want from a blacksmith and then get the excess money back by selling the axe.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 0   1
  2. If you have the merchant perk, you can pay for training and then sell it to your trainer.

User Info: jawar70

jawar70 - 2 weeks ago 0   3