How come I can't learn dual casting skills for magic I have the skill level for it and won't let me learn it?

1. I have the level for the perk and all magic skills I can’t learn dual casting it’s greyd our I have 20 and it requires 20 to learn it. But I can’t learn it with all magic. Is it bc of mods on steam

User Info: DimeKing020

DimeKing020 - 1 month ago
  2. Which version of Skyrim are you playing - Legendary Edition, or Special Edition? Have you installed and used the Unofficial Skyrim Patch for the edition you are using? Depending on what mods you have installed, and what order you have them running- you could totally screw up your game. Do you have LOOT (Load Order Optimization Tool) or some other program to check for mod conflicts?

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff - 1 month ago