Need a new PC to play any points?

1. I need to switch to a new PC the one I am currently using is a old Alienware laptop that can't ever run SkyUI or SKSE but I don't know what all I need or what brand is the best.

User Info: Arrivinghades

Arrivinghades - 4 weeks ago
  2. What's your budget?

Assuming you are in the US, making recommendations for a $3,000 screaming hot rig, when you have $700 to spend, isn't going to do you any good.

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff - 4 weeks ago

Answers

1. if ya look at google it suggests a radeon 4890 or higher, passmark.net has the g3d of the 4890 at 1,543. the next one up is the gtx 750 ti at 3,762 g3d, and thats about 50 bux on ebay.. i played skyrim on a radeon 4000 in 2011 and it was fine for the time.. it doesnt really take alot of cpu to run this stuff. ssd, old i5 and youd be fine for this game imo. i also gave up on windows, moved to linux. windows give you the illusion your hardware is 'getting old' or 'wearing out'. unless it melts, it has the same performance it always had. its hard to build a laptop though ..! so for laptop you should prolly focus on passmark ratings and be ready to accept whatever they give you around that gpu;[ /my opinion.. if(!success){try();}

User Info: palmer

palmer - 2 weeks ago 0   4