Is Harkon's Sword not able to be disenchanted?

1. After taking Harkon's Sword I noticed it had enchantments for vamps, but the stats for the sword itself weren't that good. I was trying to disenchant it so I could put the enchantment on a daedric sword but Harkon's sword never showed up under the disenchant tab

User Info: Blurb-Skull

Blurb-Skull - 2 weeks ago

1. Harkon's sword is a Unique, and can not be destroyed. Therefore the enchantment that is on it can not be learned at an Enchanting Table in a vanilla game.

You can buff Harkon's sword by learning smithing to the point you can use the perk allowing improvements to enchanted weapons and rock it up to Legendary.

For anything else, you have to use MODS.

For Skyrim base game and Legendary Edition (possibly ported to Special Edition, but I'm not familiar enough with SE yet to know), there are mods that can allow three or more enchantments - you can duplicate the EFFECTS (15pts each of Absorb Stamina, Absorb Magica, Absorb Health) on another sword.

There are a couple of Skyrim mods that allow disenchanting Uniques you could try:

EzEs - Artifact Disenchanting www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8157
    Steamworkshop mod - Harkon's Sword Remastered - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667914074 (this is specifically for Harkon's sword).
    Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim - www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68425 - this is a MASSIVE overhaul of the perks system, but it has a perk that allows you to disenchant without destroying an item, and you may be able to learn the enchantments on Uniques. I don't use Ordinator so don't know all of it's ins an outs.

For Special Edition try:
    Diesenchant Everything - SE - www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20098/
    Ordinator SE - www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1137

Good luck!

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 3   0