1. I picked "Romlyn Dreth's Silver Emerald Necklace' up from a dead theif that the Riften guards killed. It has been stuck in my inventory ever since. I can't get rid of it, because it tells me it's a quest item. However, I cannot give it back to him. Would somebody please tell me what quest this is involved in?

User Info: myrealnameis

myrealnameis - 1 week ago
  2. Additional Details:
    I am playing on the switch, and thus am not using any mods and am incapable of using console commands to rid myself of the item. I guess that's what I get for not playing on PC.

I have also already finished the under the table quest and I was also unable to find any mention of Romlyn Dreth's Silver Emerald Necklace in any of my searches.

I definitely pulled the necklace off a dead theif in Riften. That I am sure of.

User Info: myrealnameis

myrealnameis - 1 week ago
  3. Additional Details:
    This item very much seems like it's from the fishing job. However, looking at the quest online doesn't show this item as the item you steal from Romlyn Dreth. I am currently working on the fishing jobs hoping I am asked to steal this specific item, however I have had no luck yet. But, there are many of them to complete.

User Info: myrealnameis

myrealnameis - 1 week ago

Answers

1. I've never run across the item, and it isn't related to the only official quest Romlyn Dreth is associated with - Under the Table. You either smuggle a barrel of mead for him, or turn him in to Indaryn. No necklace is involved, unless it was "payment" for delivering the barrel.

I can't find it listed as a quest item in either the UESP or elderscrolls.fandom.com sites. Sooooo - What mods are you using?

You might be able to use the HELP command in the console to get the ref ID of the item. If you do get the item number, you can type in

player.removeitem [item number] 1

(NOTE: do NOT use the [ or ], just enter the number) and hit enter.

Close the console and the item should be removed from your inventory.

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff (Expert) - 1 week ago 0   0
  2. Sounds like a thieves guild Fishing quest where the item has the name of any random NPC that it was assigned to. You need to give it to Delvin as otherwise that item does not exist in game.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne - 1 week ago 0   1

This question was asked in the last 60 days with no accepted answer.