Revenge Of the Enemies or High Level Enemies?

1. Hi, what of this two mods do you recommend? i have immersive creatures, deadly combat, no skyre , no perkus maximus.

fell free to tell me what other mods i need to make the combat system better.

thanks

User Info: siegfried86

siegfried86 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I'm sorry but discussing mods goes against the site's ToS, if I'm not mistaken: you *might* be able to discuss something along these lines if you post directly on the Board under the Community Tag, but we technically cannot answer your question.

Furthermore, this is more of an opinion-based thing, where Q&A is more for direct in-game help questions with "objective" answers, so I suggest making a topic about this, perhaps on forums that allow this kind of software modification to be discussed.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 - 4 weeks ago 0   0