No One Escapes Cidhna Mine: Gear Stolen?

1. So i got to the point in Cidhna mine where i have to talk to madanach for the first time, and i completed his story up to the point where he was ready to lead me out. I was exiting the dialouge and clicked one extra time on accident punching him and turning him hostile, so i killed him and went out on my own, but Thonar wont give me my stuff back. He is infinitely hostile and immortal. how can i get all my stuff back since he wont give it to me?
    Also, i didn't back up with a save so loading an earlier save file wont work.
    Will restarting the mission with //\\Main Quest - Act I: Restart me with my stuff?
    Thanks all.

User Info: kaisa

kaisa - 4 years ago

Answers

1. One of Madanach's followers have it so probably go back and search all of them.

User Info: Mr_Qwerty01

Mr_Qwerty01 - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. you can load a previous save and place your stuff in a safe container at your home and after the quest you can easily get back and get them from the chest or any container you have placed them in.

User Info: mcknight132

mcknight132 - 1 year ago 0   1