Can someone help me with Creation Kit?

1. I have made my own mesh and I replaced the iron armor in the data folder and everything worked perfect in game. But whenever I tried to make it a standalone I ran into a world of problems. Can someone explain to me how to make this work correctly, because I have absolutely no clue. Thanks!

User Info: skyrimmaster98

skyrimmaster98 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. To answer that question the easiest, all i can say is, use the skyrim.esm as its master on creation, then in the mod that your making(im assuming its a mod cuz your replacing the iron armor with a different mesh), simply replace the mesh as you would but save the mod as its own while having the core vanilla as its master esm, that way, it will always reference base ids and create its own base id as modded or since its just a replacer without touching the original, it will keep the base id. What im saying is, its simplier to assign the vanilla skyrim.esm as its master than creating a non-mastered mod since it will have the right base id it need all the time

User Info: ASCIIgodEX

ASCIIgodEX - 1 month ago 0   0