Why are the companions (Guild) and the circle so Stereotypical and dumb?

1. 1. I'm just wondering why Bethesda had to make them along a large portion of Nords Stereotypical vikings that use brawn's over brains? I mean it's not like vikings in real life were so dumb and remotely as arrogant. 2. whats up with the whole magic is weak thing with newer Nords? In their history many great men were master mages like Miraak , dragon priests, The Galdurson brothers and even as far as the heroes of Sovngarde that you may encounter during the main quest. It doesn't seem like Tsun hates magic and even states that Nords have forgotten about the magic that their forefathers used. I Just need to know and have valid answers to these two questions and then. I may die a happy man.

User Info: TheLegacyIV

TheLegacyIV - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I'd say they did that mostly to just have a bit of conflict among themselves. Yes it makes no sense but I guess they saw it as a sort of evil as dragon priests were the highest ranking magic users and you see what they are like now.

User Info: Dragonblood925

Dragonblood925 - 5 years ago 0   0