Can somebody please help with third person camera problem???

1. Hi, I'm having a problem with my camera angles in Skyrim, I'm currently playing on the Xbox version of Skyrim and my camera angles have been fine up until today.

If you are aware when you are standing still and have your weapon sheathed, you can freely rotate the camera using only the right analog stick, I first noticed my issue when I could no longer do that! Now, when I stand still with my weapon sheathed and turn the right stick, it turns my characters body as if my weapons were drawn.

Further to this I noticed that in third person now when my weapons are sheathed, the camera angle has changed and is sitting in a weird position (crosshair to the right of character), but when I draw my weapons the camera auto-zooms in slightly and the crosshair is above my character with the camera almost over his head looking down slightly!!

If anyone could provide help or a possible fix I would be so grateful, as I can't find the same problem anywhere and it is driving me insane!!!

(Have already tried: re-loading save, making a new save and loading, fast travelling and climbing on a horse)

Thanks in advance!

User Info: keiiir

keiiir - 5 years ago

Answers

1. here are a few sugestions :
    1. try to zoom out when it zooms in (when you draw your weapons) and then sheat your weapon and ready it again this might fix it
    2.with the sheated weapon rotation problem try to take off everything (armor weapons spell EVERYTHING ) then ready and sheate (using hands only) see if that works
    about the crosshair being at the right of your charcter it's normal and the folowing one in the article try fixing it by solution 1

User Info: saver_dova

saver_dova - 5 years ago 0   0