I have the Legendary version of skyrim, but the dlc won't work at all? Please HELP!

1. The file was in the data but, it won't run in the game. the only thing running in the game is mounted combat, and legendary difficulty.

User Info: elvinzxz

elvinzxz - 6 years ago
  2. I cant it just stay black.

User Info: elvinzxz

elvinzxz - 6 years ago
  3. Confirmed ryoval24's answer sadly does not work.

I will contact Bethesda for an answer and will post that here.

User Info: SeraphimMajesty

SeraphimMajesty - 6 years ago

1. Add this to your SkyrimPrefs.ini at your Skyrim savegame folder at my document

[Launcher]
    bEnableFileSelection=1

User Info: ryovald24

ryovald24 - 6 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. Can you acces the 'data files' menu on launcher menu?

User Info: ryovald24

ryovald24 - 6 years ago 0   0
  2. Straight from Bethesda;

The extra content will only be available later on in the game. So don't worry. In order to access Dawnguard (the first add-on) for example, your character needs to be at least on level 10 and you need to speak to one of the guards.

User Info: SeraphimMajesty

SeraphimMajesty - 6 years ago 0   0
  3. I had the same problem. I think my problem was to do with Windows 8 having two account types (Local/Email) and not being able to choose between them because I had switched from email to local. The way I fixed it was by taking "plugins.txt" from |C:\Users\"My Old Username"\AppData\Local\Skyrim| to
    |C:\Users\"My New Username"\AppData\Local\Skyrim| (I also took the other files in the same folder). This fixed my problem instantly and when started Skyrim I got the guard talking about Dawngaurd, angry Cultists trying to kill me and a courier giving me a letter all at once. I hope this works for you too.

User Info: MrEmul

MrEmul - 4 years ago 0   0