Stuck in the nightingale hall. Help somebody?

1. In the thieves guild quest "Trinity Restored" I am to join the nightingale.In the nightingale hall I've worn the armors but instead of pulling the chain Karliah just leaves the hall and I cannot stand on the vacant floor glyph. I don't know where she's gone and what to do.Please tell me any cheat so that I can automatically finish this quest or Karliah be ported in front of me. Help me or I will go completely mad.

User Info: nyllyhan

nyllyhan - 7 years ago

1. I was stuck in Nightengale Hall too. I had Amazing Follower Tweeks loaded. I uninstalled AFT and was able to complete the quest. Karliah opened the door as she was suppose to..Hope this helps. In any case if you do not have AFT loaded see if you have any other mods loaded that changes NPC's.

User Info: Rmarco

Rmarco - 6 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Did you say yes when asked about the oath to nocturnal? If not reload and do the quest anew.

User Info: p1edp1p5r

p1edp1p5r - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. I found a really simple solution, right after you speak to her and she bugs out and says she'll meet you later, use a fully charged unrelenting force shout to push her towards the chain and she'll do what she's supposed to.

User Info: diceman1981

diceman1981 - 6 years ago 0   2