How do I join the companions?

1. Like the name says, I wanna join the companions. The thing is, I didn't see the giant near whiterun, so I don't know where to go and/or contact them. Please help!

User Info: Zander1740

Zander1740 - 7 years ago

1. Head to Whiterun.
    Go to the north east, just east of the Jarls place. If your coming around the right side, it's an immediate right turn after coming up the stairs.
    Enter Jorvaskr.
    Immediately turn right and head towards the wall, there are stairs down there.
    Head down the stairs and walk to the end of the hall. Two guys will be talking. Go ahead and listen to them if you want a sneak peak at the real story of the companions. Otherwise just talk to Kodlak.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay - 3 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Just look around in whiterun till you see a building named jorrvaskr or something like that or you could probably use a console command to port there

User Info: luigi4728

luigi4728 - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. In whiterun find building JORRVASKR.Enter there and ask someone "How can I join the companions".They will tell you to talk to someone named Kodlak.Then you will find an objective in the MISC quest.Just activate it and talk to him downstairs the jorrvaskr.

User Info: nyllyhan

nyllyhan - 7 years ago 0   1