Do companions hold morals?

1. I want to continue my quests in the DB and thieves guild but WITH my companion from whiterun. Do any of the companions leave if you upset them through actions like in FO3?

User Info: Ted_Ninja

Ted_Ninja - 7 years ago
  2. That. Is amazing. If only she could switch her armor. Thanks!

User Info: Ted_Ninja

Ted_Ninja - 7 years ago

1. No. I've stolen over a thousand items (pickpocket and actual stealing), and done many Thieves Guild tasks. Lydia hasn't said a thing. You can even go as far as attacking everyone in Whiterun and she will still back you up.

User Info: Emmya

Emmya - 7 years ago 0   0

1. She can switch her armor. I handed her a bunch of loot from the bandits northwest of whiterun and she switched out of her armor to clothes. I think I sold her armor after that....

User Info: Moleque2

Moleque2 - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. Don't think so. I have an alternate save and I did a load of terrible things.
    Used the Daedric Ebony Blade to kill those whom had trusted me , stolen a dozen items , killed several more guards to boot and my companion still backs me up.

Though I've heard that some Followers may flee if you transform into a Werewolf in front of them and if you whack them ( Out of combat ) too much , they would also leave your service.

User Info: z827

z827 - 7 years ago 0   0