Square Enix Support not answering, can you help with this bug?

1. I am at chasm monastery, at the segment where Lara is about to jump across from a wall to a walkway that is supposed to start breaking I assume, but it doesn't happen, the camera zooms onto the walkway, the graphics, sound and everything else keep going but the situation doesn't change, the camera is stuck looking at a walkway that is supposed to break, but doesn't. Lara doesn't jump, and I can't continue from this point.

Any help would be appreciated, if you have also experienced this and square enix have gotten back to you about it I would love to hear an answer. Thank you

User Info: salamancerider

salamancerider - 8 years ago

1. I had a similer problem at that stage and i think i solved it

when you get to the far end of the ledge and it asks you to jump, back up a little bit (how much my very)

i found that if you jump at the closest point between the wall and the walkway that camra zooms in and you can't do jack

User Info: M_thegamemaster

M_thegamemaster - 8 years ago 1   0