PC Game Directors Chair requests quicktime even though I have it installed?

1. I know a lot of you gamers out there probably think Director's Chair as ancient, but I love the game. So, if any of you care to help...

I have Windows XP. I understand Director's Chair plays on Windows 95 so I made sure to change the compatibility setting so to enable the game to run through Windows 95. After doing this, the game does start. However, after the main titles a dialogue box pops up explaining I must install Quicktime. I already had the latest version of Quicktime installed. So, I tried downgrading to the '95 version of Quicktime, the version that would have been available when the game was released in 1996. Yet, I still receive the same dialogue box message requesting quicktime.

Anyone know what the problem is?

User Info: composer15

composer15 - 9 years ago