Best players to sign when managing AC Milan?

1. I can't choose between the players to sign, which players are the best for this team?

User Info: Yme12345

Yme12345 - 8 years ago

1. Priority is two fullbacks. My first season I signed Coentrao on the left, and got Rafael on loan from United (and then purchased him, he becomes pretty good.)

Next you need an attacking midfielder. I signed Afellay from PSV, he was transfer listed so I got him for peanuts. His contract also expires soon so you could just do with Dinho/Seedorf until Afellay becomes available. I also signed Nuri Sahin from Dortmund as a midfield rotation player, he has done great for me and I only payed about 4m. My second season I signed David Luiz for only 8m to replace Nesta.

Just keep checking the transfer listed players and players who are running out of contract, and scout as much players as you can. Most of the fun in this game is finding players on your own, there are plenty of bargains to be had. Also Tassotti is probably the best assistant coach in the game so listen to his advice.

User Info: The_Gaming_Pal

The_Gaming_Pal - 8 years ago 1   0