How do I solve the Grand Tower/ telescope ?

1. I am trying to enter the portal to the Oracle. I am at the Grand Tower, which I can solve. Then I need to solve the telescope puzzle in order to enter the portal to the Oracle.Is there a certain telescope you must do first or any order? Does the blue lens go on the right side? Should I click on the remove filter button when done turning the gate? I am working with a walk thru but no matter how many times I follow it the portal will not open. PLEASE HELP ME.

User Info: cherbando1

cherbando1 - 10 years ago

1. Did you ever get through? I am having the same problem. How did you do it?
    Thanks

User Info: sheltonkid

sheltonkid - 8 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. I think I may be able to help you. First off it does not matter which telescope you start with. The red lens goes on the side closest to you. Hope this help some, if not check out this web page
    www.the-spoiler.com/ADVENTURE/Detalion/mysterious.journey.2.1/mj2.htm

User Info: crsymk

crsymk - 9 years ago 0   0