To open the Dragon’s lair organize a party with members that are all at least level 14.
Contributed By: Fragnarok.
To create immortal characters (no aging):
1. Create a character and age him/her until the first year they turn ''old''. Fighter/Wiz=60, Dwarf=100, Elf=200.
2. Take the character out to battle and have him/her die.
3. Let the character remain dead for 20 years.
4. Take them to town and have the magician revive them. There should only be 10% chance. If it's not 10% you may have done something incorrectly.
5. If the resurrect is successful, you should now have an immortal character. Just use rejuvenate to get them to the desired age.
I believe this works on all systems. It worked on the genesis version also.
Contributed By: miggypating.
Know Something We Don't?
You can submit new cheats for this game and help our users gain an edge.
Have We Been Fooled?
You can submit a problem report for any non-working or fake code in the lists above.