Review by Taron Psyn

Reviewed: 05/26/04

I Will Never Look At Power Tools In The Same Way Again...

In the second installation of the Immoral Study series, you play as...a creepy teacher guy! I don't know about you, but when my tutors came over, they didn't try to seduce me into sleeping with them. Maybe my tutors are weird, though, as it seems perfectly normal in this game.

It all starts with the "protagonist" telling us all about himself, and you luckily, if you so choose to play this game, get to play as the "protagonist!" Omg! The reason I put protagonist in quotes is because most of the stuff he does in this game are just plain cruel, unusual, and quite frankly, disgusting.

Disgusting?! In a hentai game!? Imagine that! But believe it or not, the only thing more vile than this game is...yeah. So what's that tell you?

Through the game, the main goal is to teach the young and sexy Yuka Ijima about math. For you are a math tutor. So why is it that you keep trying to sex her up by hitting on the young Yuka? Well, only the game creators know, but those wacky Japanese sure have strange tastes in sexual fantasies, involving power tools. So many power tools... I never looked at my car's pistons the same again.

Throughout your adventures in hitting don the young Yuka, you face a few problems, including the creepy bodyguard that is ugly as sin, or the boyfriend of young Yuka. Which brings me to my next point. The whole reason you are sleeping with Yuka is so that she'll learn to better please her man, who walks in on you two in the middle of a very important "lesson." So what does the distraught young man do!? Join you of course.

The only reason I gave this game a 3 was because of the very nice graphics, which are the only savior this game has. They are crisp and quite nice, plus the girl is very attractive. As a very good addition, there's a little animation! Immoral Study is one of the few games to put animation into it, but it pulls it off well. Plus, once you get past the strange methods of pleasing her, the sex isn't half bad either! There you go, that's your incentive to play. The music is horrible, it sounds like your in a factory (you kind of are, really). There are no sound effects to speak of.

So if you're looking for a not-so-fun game that allows you to do things to a girl that would normally spray blood in all directions without any consequences except for a couple of nasty h-scenes, then this is your game. If you're looking for something that actually has a story, and won't disgust the pants off of you, you might want to try something else. I'd even go so far as to say the first Immoral Study was better than this one, but not by much.

Rating:   1.5 - Bad