How do I transfer my party from Pool of Radiance to Curse of the Azure Bonds?

1. I've tried everything that I could think of, but I had no luck transferring my party from POR to COTAB. Same thing applies to transferring the aforementioned from POR to Hillsfar, and vice-versa to COTAB through the copycurs.exe and copyhill.exe files. I am playing those games on DOSBOX Ver. 0.74, and it's starting to get me frustrated. Please help me out, thanks in advance.

User Info: SailorCallie

SailorCallie - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You must copy the Save directory to a folder in C:\ called POOLRAD ... I know for a fact this works IF you are using the GOG versions of the games. And they are cheap enough there I would suggest buying them again. Already packaged with DOSbox and ready to run from Windows (any version since XP)

User Info: Mallandyrr

Mallandyrr - 9 months ago 0   0

Question Status
Training game glitch or plot twist? Answered