1. Is there any cheat to use?

User Info: jasonanonymous

jasonanonymous - 9 years ago

1. You don't need to use cheats because it will affect your 100% completion stats.

Just try to stay ahead at the start of the race for a minute & don't crash. Luckily I didn't even see Hilary close to me once after i managed to get the lead.

User Info: Muffu_rockz

Muffu_rockz - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. This race had me pulling my hair out. Not sure why they give you a sentinal instead of something a little faster. So what I did was just before I started the race sequence, I grabbed the fastest car I could find (cheetah) and placed it somewhere along the first stretch of the race. Then I started the race sequence and I would pull up behind the parked cheetah and switch as fast as I could. Granted I would lose some time switching but with the faster car I made up easily. Also on the final right turn, go through the bushes instead of the street.

User Info: fredwk65

fredwk65 - 9 years ago 0 0
  2. all you have to do is type in COMEFLYWITHME and than he wont be able to drive his car right because it is so fast. whil you will be able to handle your car better. one your far enough ahed turn of the cheat by typing in COMEFLYWITHME agen.
    **cheat spelled out in words**
    COME FLY WITH ME

User Info: codemonkys

codemonkys - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. There's two other cheats you can use, if that's the only way you can beat this mission.

GETTHEREAMAZINGLYFAST or GETTHEREVERYFASTINDEED

Both spawn the Hotring Racer. Use the cheat as you're on the starting line while the countdown is on. The Hotring Racer will drop in front of you. Get out as soon as you can and get in the Hotring and you should be able to catch up to Hillary pretty quickly.

There's also GETTHEREFAST code that spawns a Sabre Turbo, but I find it's easier to catch up with the Hotring Racer.

User Info: jordomac24

jordomac24 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. Actually, there's no need to use cheats in this mission. Just make ur car stable and drive fast. I did that. If ur car crashes, its same as over. U can also try to get the cops to hit Hilary.

User Info: Cap_Sid

Cap_Sid - 8 years ago 1 0
  5. I found it more enjoyable to use the Cheetah that comes equipped with the lights and sirens because then everyone moves outta your way - except the police and Hilary of course. Also I found that if you fail this mission once, you can take Hilary's Sabre. You have to push it to a safe-house with a garage though, but it's worth it because now you have a fireproof Sabre. Also - Cortez's Admiral is completely invincible and free to take after failing "Guardian Angels".

User Info: Khanski

Khanski - 8 years ago 1 0
  6. One thing you can also try to do (I know, this is a very late answer) is to try and make Hilary spin out by tapping the rear of his car, in the same method as the "PIT" maneuver you see on TV shows like "World's wildest police chases" - If successful, you'll gain a decent lead without cheats.

If it backfires, however, you'll lose a lot of time.

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad - 7 years ago 1 0
  7. before you trigger the mission, type in the cheat code "GETTHEREAMAZINGLYFAST" i.e get there amazingly fast . Park the Hotring racer near the intersection of Washington police station . Or right there you will find the "Coin Laundry" shop. there's a traffic post. park the racer touching the traffic post and trigger the mission. when you do start the race change from your Sentinel to your Racer. Easy as pie

User Info: varun706

varun706 - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. No need to use cheats for this mission.You just warm up until the mission starts then when Hilary gets in front of you drive to his rear tire (each side) and then turn to the tire and he might spin if you hit him hard enough after the spin he will try to catch up to you and if he does do it again and again.And don't forget to cut corners.

User Info: IMNOTBOOGEYMAN

IMNOTBOOGEYMAN - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. The thin you have to do is enter the cheat booooooring in the start of the race and you can lead Hilary easily and then when the race is about to end just enter onspeed and rush to the finish line to win the race

User Info: shrishattavar45

shrishattavar45 - 4 years ago 0 0
  10. Don't use cheats ,

Just simply , pop the tires of the Hilary kings car , that's it , you will easily win .

User Info: abdul141

abdul141 - 2 years ago 0 0