Cheat Codes?

1. How do I enable the cheat in game configuration? The game is Icewind Dale II. In the cheat codes it just says to go to the game configuration and enable the cheats. How do I do it? srespass - 13 years ago - report
  2. I went to the game configuration utility and clicked on enable cheats and it ok but it still keeps sayin nice try cheater ajcs65 - 6 years ago - report

1. You can find the configuration icon in the games folder, the same where the iwd2.exe file is in. Click it and voila :) finalstan - 13 years ago - report 1   0

Answers

1. Jist bring up the game configuration utility, just look for it in the Black Isles folder and click it. By default, cheats are already enabled (i think). For codes go to the FAQs section and click on Item Code Guide, just dont use the cheat for Lautazaens Frequent Jaunt, its a spell that makes the game crash for some reason Death_Master911 - 11 years ago - report 0   0
  2. When i put the cheat in how does it look exactlly ajcs65 - 6 years ago - report 0   0