permanently irradiated bug fix ?

1. I am playing priboi story overhaul 3.2.5 and i am permanently irradiated from moment i went under some bridge, tried this fix: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/540331-stalker-shadow-of-chernobyl/72945676
    It worked once, but it doesnt work anymore. Radiation kills me almost instantly even with -100% radiation artifacts.

User Info: empleat

empleat - 1 month ago

Answers

1. Yeah. I don't mean to be the barer of bad news (and I hope I'm mis-remembering this) but from what I remember happening I had to load a save prior to getting irradiated and then play from there, I'm not kidding.

So, I hope you've noticed this bug soon and had saved soonish before it happened otherwise you're going to be rightfully hacked off...

User Info: tuna89

tuna89 - 1 month ago 0   0