Can you be stealthy in Agroprom?

1. Recently I've jumped into Stalker again, on Master difficulty. And then I ran into Agroprom, from underground, to steal the military documents.

Gunning all down isn't for me an option. I ended up with only 1 medkit and few bandages, so I tried to be stealthy. But everytime there was some soldier aware of my presence, shooting me immediately. Then, after quickload, more of them vere alert.

Anyway, here is the question - can you complete this quest without drawing attention of a single soldier around that facility? I only managed to get inside the large building without being seen, then it got always messed up.

Thanks.

User Info: Reislinn

Reislinn - 3 years ago

1. You can, but it is better at night.

There is a patrol near the sewage exit, so be careful when they are around.
    enter the main building, from there, you should use your knife, (right click for instant kill)

It helps if you have a silencer, I could kill the stair guard with my knife without alerting the whole base

Btw, are you using any mod?

User Info: gfggaston

gfggaston - 3 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. To gfggaston:

No mods. I tried the knife method several times, but doing so alerted another guard immediately. Siren turned on, more guards became aware of my presence and I had to fight my way out. Even with climing down the ladder from the roof.

User Info: Reislinn

Reislinn - 3 years ago 0   0