Why does STALKER keep crashing?

1. It gives me an error related to xrnetserver.dll whenever I try to run it.

User Info: LeonKennedyBRO

LeonKennedyBRO - 10 years ago
  2. huh then why does it work perfectly now that i play it on vista?hmm i did download it from Steam....

User Info: spartanceo

spartanceo - 9 years ago

Answers

1. It`s game`s problem.It just keeps crashing.try updating it or if u use a crack try getting a better one.This problem really sucks.and by the way if you use vista forget the game cuz it has BIG problems with vista.
    I hope I helped.

User Info: sinarahim

sinarahim - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. The game is known to be buggy. If you have trouble with it, try to reinstall the game. Make sure you have the specs to run it. That's the best I can do for you until I know more about the situation.

User Info: dubel_07

dubel_07 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. the xray engine is extremely unstable imo. I've always had problem with the game, SOC and CS and COP. COP very much so

uninstall and delete it from the My Docs and then a re-install with 1.0005 and then some stable mod like LURK should make a world of difference

and ofcourse make sure drivers up to date

cahemdue@hotmail.com
    cahemdue.net

User Info: cahemdue

cahemdue - 8 years ago 0   0
  4. You might try to lower your textures detail and raise the antialiasing

User Info: wldrthnu

wldrthnu - 8 years ago 0   0